Monday, May 18, 2009

Hosting provider found

Well it looks like I have found what I am looking for; low cost hosting that will grow with me.

I have a couple of websites and it does not make sense to get a new hosting plan for each site, also in my line of business I could end up hosting and managing a client's site/micro-site/testing site. I need a space that would allow multi-domain hosting at a reasonable price.

I took a look at guys like GoDaddy's hosting which seems competitive, but I was sure I could beat that. I trawled through a lot of other ones promising low rates, which you only get if you sign up for 1 year!

Eventually I came across webhostgiant, who offer decent pricing, great unlimited space and bandwidth, in a controlled environment. So they don't just let you use their space as an FTP transfer server, and processor load is closely monitored. This sounds like a healthy environment, signing up soon so will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment